Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dream - Story

Dream. I have lots of them. But i only have one dream to be a scientist. This had been my dreams since i am young. A childhood dream you can say.

looking at my current state, people may think that the big dream of mine can never be accomplished. This is wrong, very wrong. How can someone or anyone judge me due to my poor result? How can that be? Its just very unfair! This are all the question popping in my head.

Indeed, I am unlike most common people. I do not care about what others think about me. May be that is what i am born with. or May be it is just in the genes.

My life have been up and downs. Down to the extend of stealing my parent money. I am a person with little or no confident of myself. Partially this is due to me being influence by the comment i heard from people around me. People may think that i am a joker, someone who laugh alot but am i really happy? i question myself that.

I has not given up. I am still pressing on. For now, this route that i am taking may be long, painful, but i do not mind. i know that is something, someone out there whom will actually encourage me, see my uniqueness, my specialty whom no one appreciate. My past will not determine my future. I am still going to pursue my dreams.


*P.S This is a story is fiction and this is not a emo post by davin:)

To God i will bring Glory.

No comments: