Thursday, April 23, 2009

No one can change your dreams!

Indeeed, No one in fact can change or shape ur dreams. 

The only one that can stop my dream is non other that ME, DAVIN. 
The action that i am and will be doing will destroy me myself. 

Pastor say i dont like to study, but thats not the fact. okie, may be. may be i am finding excuses. but who cares what people say? i dont care what pastor say man. 

What i am going to do partially is to prove people wrong. may be to shut people mouth up. God provide too much for me. If i say i dont know, I must be blind. Whatever God done, it will be seen. 

So will my result. May be i am aiming to use this as a testimony, May be i am using the result i am getting to shut people up. but what ever it is, I am going to do my best. God be my rest. 

To all those who have dreams. Dont give up on your dreams. NVR GIVE UP!!! I have mine, and i am going to do it. unless God dont allow, other wise i am still going to work hard. be a scientist. 

To serve mankind in my inventions. To be a better for mankind. Too big a dream? Neh. 
I just need longer to do it. :)

God, Holy Spirit guide me. I am sick and tired of being labled. To u be of glory! To You!

No comments: