Thursday, April 2, 2009

Who am i?

Who am i?

What am i doing on this earth?

What am i created for?

what am i living for?

Before i can ask how, i want to ask what.

I find myself everytime compromising on a major thing for ppl/things. Am i doing a right thing? may be yes, may be no. or may be i am just a sui bian person? i donno.

i believe i am who i am. but am i really who i am?

Time flies, and i am still a person of my old self. but am i still my old self?

I doubt so. I learn one lesson. As much as i need friends, i need to able to survive on my own. no to be dependent on others.

I have little friends and when i need help, i cant contact them. All. To be frank, i not sure is it my character or what. i have friends, but to say close. hardly.

I do have on close friend. My best friend.

No comments: