I love music.
be it classical music, oldies, etc.
I LIKE IT ALL!
May be this is what God given, making me interested in music. I will nvr know.
After this week of my exam. I will start working part time.
I most likely will ask my bro piano teacher to teach me.
I want to learn about music.
Piano is just so soothing to ears. Love it when Christian songs is played through piano and Acrostic guitar.
I will fund my piano lesson so my mother wont say much. And i pay for it. So i will take alot of effort to learn it.
I cant wait to know more about piano and music theory. than i will be able to create music. And when God call me to write for HIM. I WILL DO IT, Father!
I fear my King,
and
I love Him also.
God, I Love YOU!
In my sleep, Praise you.
Off to praising God, in sleep,
5.45am
God Love You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment