Watch this!
This touches me alot. Although its just a skit, I really was touch by God. He can do so much for me. I may be suffering. But God nvr fail to provide me a way out for me. I want Him. And only Him.
when i am down, scared, lonely,
I am always cheered up by God's presence. His unfailing love.
A song that i love.
The great awakening,
Although this clip is just instrumental, God spoke to me through this song during the renewal camp. Its something i will never forget. What God have promise me. I will hold on to His promise.
Thank alot God for what you done, what you are doing are what you are about to do. I thank God for that.
Am i a Christian?
I will say. I AM!
Although my action in the past may not show, I am trying my best.
2 cor 13:5
I want to be a witness to others so they will know about God. Not how good i am, But how merciful He is to change me from the inside out.
Blessed be Your name.
Although tml is my exam, I felt the urge to blog. May be long time nvr blog. Haha.
time now is 5.20am. paper later will be 1.30 pm.
I know i am a very last min person. I am willing to change. And i trust my Father that He will help me. Coz He is the Great I AM!
I ask God for wisdom for my exam. I believe God have given me, and want to give me more. I thank you Lord.
The wisdom that God given me is NOT KNOWLEDGE.
I know i study for my exam one day before the paper.
The wisdom that God given me is how i am going to take this lesson learn and bring glory to Him next time. (this just came to my mind, most likely from God)
Thank you God.
Your servant is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment