Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jesus and the unexpected people

Today is the ignite conference. Cool church. yeah. But its not as cool as the sermon, God's word. Yeah!

Today sermon talk about JESUS AND THE UNEXPECTED PEOPLE.
1Corinthians 1:26-29 <--- Amazing verse to me personally.
and Exodus 14:13-16 This 2 verses speak to me.

What God really highlighted it to me was that my attitude of being a Christian. My attitude of being a Christian was not good. People does not see Christ in me. I am guilty for always sitting down there and do nothing, expecting God to do a "magical touch" while i sit there comfortably doing NOTHING. God forgive me Lord for that. I am going to do what ever God say. I am going to do something. I am going to take a step in faith to do God's works. yeah!

This few days, I am puzzled about to change course or stay in my course now. If i want to change course, I am planning to change to Film, Sound, Video in NP. yup. I have been very self-centered as i look my own future and think about it myself, I left out GOD power.


God i am going to hand up my course changing decision into you mighty hand. You will will be done through me. God, i get what you trying to mean to me. Thanks alot for giving me another chance to really honor you. yup. Thanks you. God, i will not sit down and pray that everything will happen smoothly. I am going to do something about it. Yeah. For the course changing issue, i hand it to your hands God! I like FSV, i also like DCP. BUT what i like most is to do your plans for me because it will be the best path. Tanks alot God. In the name of Jesus i pray, AMEN!

No comments: