Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A day of inspiration

Today amazing, gotten back my test result of CPPA, I pass, 25/50. Just nice. Thank God man. Its great that i pass man. I do believe its God glory that i pass. I skipped school so many times that i don't even know what the test about. Yup. I studied 1 day before the test. Its God grace that i am able to pass it even in last min revision. God is always good to me and i want to thank him in every thing i do now. Starting from today 9/1/08. The test itself is amazing. Yeah.

(due to blog did not autosave, and my computer hang, i will blog to where i stop)(sry for the inconvenience cause.^.^)


Amazing...yeah....read Wee Huat blog just now...inspired me to please God...Yeah...

"When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him." - Proverbs 16:7

Really inspire me..yeah..seeing his blog..From such a naughty person becoming such a nice guy...definitely God is working in him...yeah...

I am some how like him man...if i type out all the Times that God bring me up...I will be really amaze on how long my list can be...But you know what this prove? God is a God of forgiveness...He will forgive all the sin that i have done...I will try not to make the same mistake with the power of God...Love is God nick name...He always love me, YOU TOO!!! His love is unfailing.yeah.Amazing.

As i read wee huat blog, i remember this verse.
Habakkuk 3:17-19

17 Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,

18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD,
I will be joyful in God my Savior.

19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to go on the heights.
For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.

It speak to me alot, about not to give up. In any cases, I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD. Yeah. Even things are not going the normal way, i will still praise Him. yeah. He deserve it. Yup.

psalm 32:8
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.

I believe that God will teach me where i should go.yeah. And i that i must stop sinning for He is watching over me. Yeah.

God, May your presence be in my life. Let me be your tool to expand your Kingdom. I am unworthy of you Lord. May i be your new born son, to serve you, and never wanting anything else. God check my heart whenever i have pride in me, evil thought, etc. May you remind me that i will cast it out in the name of JESUS. God. I am hungry for you man. The thirst for your presence is indescribable. I want of you Lord. God, Please forgive my sin Lord. I will magnify you Lord. Lord, Thank you for reminding me Lord, that I should act upon what i say. I will do it Lord. Lord, Give me the strength Lord, I am just a created, do give me the strength to change totally, bit by bit. yeah. Thank you God. I will worship you everyday. My king, My friend, My father, My Saviour. Thank you. In the name of Jesus i pray, Amen.

I will praise you in my action from 9/1/08. You have let me have a new beginning and i will treasure it well.yup.Thank you God.

God bless all,
Davin
aka
Strange

No comments: