Friday, January 4, 2008

Great day with all this trails

God is amazing, all the time
And
All the time, God is amazing.

Yeah, he is always amazing in my life. I have been praying that God will give me strength and so on. God did not suddenly 'pop' and say 'tar dar'. Next moment you see a 'muscular' davin.haha.

GOD dont do it this way. I have learn that God dont suddenly say a few magical word and things change. God want us to be mold. God want us to change. I give you this example:
I prayed for strength. God DOES NOT give me strength, God give me opportunity to display that i have God's strength.
I prayed for not being angered easily. God DOES NOT give me clamess, God sometime even put in situation that i will get angry. God want to test me, to mold me, into a more Christ like person. Sometime i display my clamess in situation that i will get angry(i will state example as you read on). Sometime i did not but i wont give up, i continue to ask God for clamess.

Yeah.

Things that happen today.
I was super up sad on myself that i skipped school today. Not on purpose. I forget to set alarm clock the night before. I was kinda up sad that i broke my new year resolution. But you know what, God forgive me. He want me to continue to grow, not to give up whenever i fall. But to press on and do my best for Him.

Than i was at home, wanting to print out the photo, i face alot of situation. Being tempted and fall into sin. Arge. I hate sinning. It does not display Christ in me. I dont mind saying it out for God have remove my shame in me. I have nothing to fear about my shame(will explain what God told me about this issue). Yeah. I am going to draw strength from God and i am going to use God strength instead of my own.

Even before i when out, i have not finish figuring out how to print the picture. Not thinking much, I when to play soccer with my old friend. At tanjong pagar. I dont take bus there, I ran there.haha.

As i was running, God told me,
Whenever i fall into sin, i should change the way i think. Like: "Why did i fall into sin?Am i not praying enough?I should may be go do this this....and this!"

YOU know what? God told me to change my thinking. The way i think was wrong because I was thinking to 'I' liao. I here, I there. I should be thinking of God's power, love and strength. Not only thinking about this, I got to pray and ask God for this and do something against the sin. Yeah.

During the run, God also told me how to tell my class mate about some issue. My class mate always like to say things like, "waaa...davin ah...today can buy 4D liao ah....davin come to school sia...Miracle...You NEVER change one..."(exaggerated). Hearing this is super duper disheartening this year lor. Wanting to change totally. God is good, and he show me how to answer them. "God will see my change. My change is not for YOU to see." I praise the lord upon hearing this respond.

Indeed God is amazing. As i reach the place where i play soccer, I prayed that God will be with me as i play soccer, that my friend will see a change in me.
Again, God put me in situation to test me and mold me.
my friend wack my leg, so hard that people not playing heard a "prak" sound. Ouch. If i did not draw strength from God, I would have curse and swear about it liao. I smiled at him and walk out, saying nevermind. During the game, people play rough at me, kick me, pull my shirt.....But i did not reacted the way i normally do. In all situation i smiled and laugh.

One of the friend playing put this on the nick
When i saw it, i was super happy that God answer my prayer of being different and changed me. Although this tag may not refer to me, I am still glad that i change for God. Yeah.
tml i continue to write about the day man. while i go home, nthing much happen. hehe. 4 more hours to school, hope i can wake up. Still have not print most of the stuff yet, Arge. I am in dead meat here now. I really got to study liao. No joke. I hate being tempted, now i am tempted not to go school tml. arge.
I will go school no matter what happen. May all the praise goes to you, Lord.
Davin,
4/1/08 5.44am
Over and Out

No comments: