Amazing sermon yesterday! Amazing! God always amaze me on what he can do. I am always glad that He is in my life. Sermon title was "NO FEAR".
Great sermon. The sermon have change my perspective on what should my heart be to reach out to the world. I learned that I must be lost centered and not search centered. And I learn to be desperate to spread God's word.
During the sermon, pastor Daniel uses this man as an illustration (true story). This pastor(A) preach to thousand and thousand will be saved. Other pastors became jealous of what pastor(A) can do. A group of 3 pastor when to find pastor(A) in his room and ask him "Your sermon is so early to understand, So easy that a primary school student can plan it. Your sermon does not use King James Version tone of preaching. What is the key to your success?"
Pastor(A) when to the window and ask them, What do you see in the window?
1st Pastor said, "I saw a beautiful sunset with bird flying"
2nd Pastor said, "I saw a couple waking down the street. They are having a evening walk"
3rd Pastor answer 'smartly' , "so what do you see Pastor (A)?"
Pastor (A) when over to the window and started crying. Not just crying, he is crying with compassion. The 3 other pastor was shock and they do not know what to respond to them.
Pastor (A) said to them "I saw MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people going to the lost eternity."
This impacted me ALOT, ALOT. Pastor A have such compassion for the lost and the desperation to reach out to the un-save people. It really inspire me alot. Inspire me alot.
The whole sermon inspire me to grow in God, even more to come.
After every thing, the cell group, the catering, Jason, Yan Zhao, Wei Guang and me when to pastor to clear some doubt about the bible. Amazing man. I when to ask Pastor Daniel about what is life like being a missionary.
I ask this question because God call me to be a missionary. I do not need to know why. I am not God. I am God servant. I will do His will. His WILL will be done. AMEN! I am going to give my life to God after my NS, to serve in mission field. To make disciples of all nations.
Pastor Daniel answered me. Life as a missionary is totally like where i am now except that you are not in Singapore but in other country. yup. This statement kinda motivate me as i type it NOW. How can i be a missionary and not reach out to my friend and families in Singapore? I will be doing the same when i go to other country as a missionary.
I cant be like that. I need to change. To spread the Word of God to all nations. I need to change totally. I need to get a good result for God and not man.
Pastor Daniel also said Christian is a nick name for "little Christ". I want to live up to this. To show people Christ in me. I WILL MAGNIFY YOU!
During my Qt during yesterday night, I learn that God have given me talent. I believe that there are more talent that God is going to put in me. For what ever talent i have now, I will serve Him with all my heart.
2 timothy 1:6 "This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you..."
God use the same verse to speak to me. God told me to use the gift God have given me 100% or more. God want me to practice the gift that i have currently and He will add on to me more...yeah...
Actually when i want to type out every single thing happening yesterday. But it will be super long.
God, I will place you first in my life. Be it whatever happen in my life. I will honor you, with my result and my attitude. God, forgive me for all the wrong doings Lord. Like sleeping late, being angered with my brothers in Christ, and more. God, i want to be Very desperate for the lost. I want to be a missionary that have compassion for the lost and not search centered,Lord. God. I want to look out of the window and see like what pastor(A) see. MILLIONS and MILLIONS going to the lost eternity. I want to bring them to You Lord. I really do concern about them. Not because of people asking us to do. Lord, do let me know any hidden spiritual gift that i have not found. I am want to serve you with all my heart and soul. With all the gift i have, I want to give a greatest thanks to you. You are amazing man. Always there for me. God i thank you for saving me from the lost eternity. I really thank you! God, I want to love you outside of my comfort zone and not inside Lord. May the journey of my life being lead my You be a great one. I thank you, in the name of Jesus i pray, AMEN!
God bless all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment