Friday, March 20, 2009

Written on 17 March 2009 14: 26PM

I am working now. In simulation Room. As I listening to 牽我的手(hold on to my hand) the translation from hokien to english. That is a song written by 林義忠 (lin yi song) if I nvr remember wrongly. This is a very lovely song. I heard this song during '08 renewal camp. It was a great one. I decided that I am going to save up money to go for this camp. But first of all, I want to use the money I earn from attachment to pay church money. Church pay for me a amount that I say I can fork out. I know its abit over dued. Will pay at least 200 first.


I want to delicate this paragraph to Dear Jason Tang. He is aways a nice bro to me. Always there to help me, encourage me when I am the deepest. I know it is God who sent him to me. Last year renewal camp. He blessed me by letting me go for a camp that I cant go. I enjoyed myself there. Out of the study life, relax and seeking God. I think He enjoyed it too:). He is a asernal fan. I am not a anti asernal so I still can be best friend with Jason. :) Great soccer friend he is. A soccer craze. Definitely, He play better then me. Haha.
Don’t give up! U can do it one. God is always with you. Carrying you on His back, dirrecting the best route that u can get if u allow Him to dirrect. A few more months and its over. Endure it through with God. If u hold on to God and Endure it through with God. God will bring u to a next level of understanding. God is changing me. The way I think, react. My lifestyle is being changed. If God can change me by the things he place/event in my life like attachment, God will surely change/mold you too! (This for army person too!)


Going to do IV testing soon. Loading material into the barrel, then press a botton, wait for the machine to squeeze out the material. After this, I will need to clean the barrel. This is one set, one experiment, on set will cost me, about 1 hour.HAHA. It is actually a really easy job.


I really thank God for my job. Really. I doubt anyone will have a job like this. Anyone. Of coz there is job to do. But when time to have breaks. Everyone chatted, have fun. There is no much suppiroity in the company. People all respect each other. I will like to work for this company again.


I will be going to do my Qt now. I brought my NKJV study bible and audio bible. So that I won’t waste time on slping and doing nthing. I will be going to wash my mouth.


Brb. T.A.W.G :)

No comments: