Sunday, March 22, 2009

letter to God

Dear God, I am in the library now typing this letter to you. I know in my past, I don’t obey your word. My past does not determine my future. God I know u look at what I can do, and not what I have done. God I thank You for that. I know you will reveal me step by step on what you want me to do. By reading your words, You will show me what You want me to do.

God I do not want to repeat my past again, Like not going to school, Like not reading Your word, Like not obeying my parent. God there is a lot of area I need u to help me in. Like the expect of lust, not letting my past get a hold on me. I am sick of sinning. God, I want to be desperate for you. I want to be like the four men and the paralytic going the extreme just to seek you.

I want to please You Lord. Because of what you have done. I love you. And like what pastor say, If I love you, I will do everything that pleases You. God, With the power of holy spirit. Guide me to do the very thing u want me to do.

Not just talking about it. But by showing others the fruit of the spirit. I am not afraid of others digging my past out and putting me down. Yes God, I may be affected. But I know that You don’t look at my past. And with all your promises, I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me.

God, With my this semester GPA of 0.909. This will be my lowest ever in my life. Although I may need to repeat my modules, I know that I will be able to do well this semester. Not to compare with others. But to show that, WHEN I AM WITH MY FATHER, MY KING, MY LORD, MY SAVIOUR, MY CREATOR, MY JESUS. I can score for Him. YES! I CAN DO IT!

God give me strength. Holy Spirit, Tell me the very thing if I done something wrong. Give me conviction.

God as I start doing my report now. Teach me, Mold me, Walk beside me Lord. Give me the passion to be with you.

PASSION OF CHRIST AND FELLOWSHIP.

Thank You Father!
The one whom you Loved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[Ephesians 3:16] I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will give you mighty inner strength through his Holy Spirit.

God is the God of both the weak and the strong. He is the beginning and the end.

Let the source of your motivation to study be God and use the results that are fueled by the very same source (that is God's power)to glorify Him.

God's power and plans transcend all human intellectual understandings.

My prayer for you is that trust in the Lord and press on no matter what. Don't get crush by the pressure but instead, over them. Rise up to the occasion and live your life to the fullest using your abilities/gifts/talents to the fullest potential. =D

Wilson

YI Aspiration said...

THanks alot. being empowered by the Holy Spirit is really amazing. God is for the weak and strong. HAHA. i was shock when i think that God is weak. lol

yeah. Of coz to use what talent i have to give it to God. thats the best part.

A verse for you and me bro as i read the bible on the bus to work.

(1st Thessalonians 4:7) For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.

Yeah, this week. using this verse i want to lead a holy life:)hehe. U too bro!

God bless:)
Davin using aspiration acc