Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

This New Year is kinda Slow but i think purposeful. I did apply what i learn in church on day one. HAHA. Good thing:) Nvr Gamble at all:)

but day 2, Man, i played one complete round of marjong. Then we lao yu sheng. And eat steam boat. It was really fun:) Then i wanted to do my KING and I PPT but my bro want me to play marjong 2nd time. man, 3 short 1. haha. so i compromise on myself to play with them. Man. It Suck.

Dont talk about winning or losing. (i lose 12 buck btw).
As i am typing this blog. I understand one thing. Not to compromise on what God have for us. When God told me not to gamble. I did. and after when i go home. I fallen again.

Thank You God for telling me this. And i am sry Lord. Alot of things running in my head this new year:) But i love it. :) Coz i am thinking alot for things to do. Like my studies. Cell group. Family.

Seriously i am not sure what God want me to do now. What to give up. Coz i personally want to focus on my cell group more. Hope God will speak to me though anywhere, any time, any people.

This question have been lingering in my head. "How to speak with autorities?"
Speaking and people will listen to you. :)

Thank You God.


P.s Pictures will be up soon :)

No comments: