Hmmm, Some one ask me this question today.
"Am i happy?"
How should i answer than?
"i am very happy!haha" Or "Neh, I am not so happy."
Which am i?
Hmmm, i dont think i know the answer. Its up to you to see if i am sad or happy.
I know i have a emptiness in my heart. vacuum.
I skip school again today.
I am bad.
I wanted to go school today. really do!
I love where i am in now.
But WHY,
why i cant wake up?
i miss 2 module, one G mould, 5 credit unit. Another one is 4credit unit.
Haixz. I dont want my old habit to come back.
NO I DONT!
Davin Keon Yan Jun. Numbers are my favourite. But not this! 1.063, 1.273, 1.163
This will be my msn nick for a long time.
It will remind myself of the number i feared.
IF you dont know what is this number. take it as a 4 D number and bet. And wish you all the LUCK you need.
bondage breaker broken,
Yeah.
Y am i sinning? Y?
you know what?
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
I think i am running away.
I feared.
I feared!
I am going offline soon. Tml i must wake up early to go to school. 8am class.
NITES.
emotion - emptiness , songs - take it all (no singing)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment