Monday, March 31, 2008

God, a God who always answer my prayer.

Amen, God never fail to answer my prayer. I am always amaze by God answering my prayer. He never fail.

I ask God for friend whom i can study with next few semester. Than God at first sent me my friend, in my buddy class. Btw my class is 2B/22, My buddy class is 2B/21. Its really cool that one of my friend, Khair, is in my buddy class. Ncc with him for 5 years liao. 2 more years in the same course. Haha.

He can bully me for a total of 7 years. Hhaa. He actually treat me kinda better than last time liao. Amazing on how God soften his heart on how he treat me. Praise the Lord for this.

more to praise Him about.

Than today. Soccer with service 2 people. (i am the only service 1) Haha.
Know that Derick is going to be my classmate. I was like. GOD THANK YOU!!!!
it was amazing. Than Derick told me that June's(the one who share testimony in service one) friend who is in service one also in my class. I was like WOW.

GOD really provide me with people that is in the same church. To serve God, to study together. I really wanna thank God.

With this, I promise God to really study my very best to glorify Him with the result i will get. Be it good or bad. I am going to do my best.

I wont care what people say to me about my past. All i care now is to really do my best to glorify Him.
For Satan is vanguish and JESUS is KING!

Ytd sermon was good,
ARE YOU IN TOUGH CLUB?

I dont want to be lukewarm. I dont want God to spit me out of His mouth. I want to feed on solid food and not on milk anymore. I dont want to fall into temptation for it will bring me to death. I dont want this anymore.

God had forgiven me. Like what 1john1 say.

I want to be HOT. I am going to be prayerful in everything i do. Like Nehemiah.

I love You Lord.
I love You alot.
God, give me strength to seek you every moment of my life. I will seek you. Even its in the darkest moment of my life.


Sunday, 30/3/08

Today soccer, we did great COSBT. hehe.
scoreline 3-1. We won.
we score all the goals, Even the own goals. haha.
Btw, i am the only service one amount every body there.
haha.
God granted a good weather. Rain at the last 5 min of the game. Haha.
It was really great.

we actually thought we booked CCK stadium, but miscomunication with the sales personal. Than we change place to a field beside the secondary school. yeah. Nice match.

funny thing happen during the game. HAha..so funny lor. I laughing my head off at my position.

When Pastor Daniel's family came, Gideon when to smile and walk to Pastor Daniel who is outside the field. And every one is waiting for him to come into the pitch so we can start the throw in. Haha.
Indeed, Pastor Daniel is like the honey to Gideon. so funny lor. If you want to hear more let me know on sat. or can call me. HAHA.

I wont make empty promises anymore. I will change alone side with God. Thank you God for everything. Even for me to play in the soccer game itself which i dont deserve much. Thank You God for everything. Even the breath i breath now. THANK YOU LORD, MY SAVIOUR!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

why don't you put a tagboard there ? Its sooo hard t find this luhs. Haha ! Anyway, you still owe me something ! (:

Anonymous said...

hey davin! haha! just happen to pop by! YOU SAME CLASS AS MY BESTFRIEND ALICIA AND DEREK!!! :)

good ah!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.