Friday, June 3, 2011

My childhood dream...

My child hood dreams are all gone now... all gone down the drain.
I am at RWS now with a indian worker. Very nice person. Give him the songs to listen.

As i was looking in the stars...Just love looking at them, always give me the stillness and the surprise. As u stare at the sky, u will definitely see stars. LOTS of them and as u look, more will appear! I just love the stars. Very little people will understand it. so little.

I find it hard to talk to people. I have problem telling people and i guess people have problem understanding it too. I just want to hide part of me, yet showing that i am still having a strong front.

Recently been struggling with finances! Very bad! last month, i suppose to be paid by church as i was working part time, but i think they forgotten about it. I have a $400 Credit money to pay. on top of that i got a 200-5k fines to pay as well. I want to take smoke lesson.
I am trying my very best to work those higher paid job. To take a smoke lesson will allow me to earn more money as the time progresses. yup.

There is a will, there is a way.
Now i need a way to find my will to find my way!

*RWS heritage room...with my labtop and my jacket and me!

No comments: