Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jazz Jazz and more jazz

Yeah, music is interesting :) you can use music to express yourselves.

i want to write music that can show my emotion. Can write as a form of decaration to God. Like King David.

The very first song i want to play in jazz is "fly me to the moon" By paul gibert. He is really pro. HAHA.

I really enjoy my time with youbeng, my shi fu. hope tml can have another jamming session :) really really fun :)
Played old songs like My love, shape of my heart, By westlife, Welcome to my life by simple plan, I dont want to miss a thing by aero smith. and more, :)

really really fun :) You beng even say i can sing:) just need to touch up. YEAH!!! first time ;)hehehe. so happy lor. HAHAA. IN KEY LOR!!.

i want to pour out my heart on this blog, but i decide not to. I will be fasting and praying for the people i know, every thurday. Yeah, I think this is really a spiritual warfare. God, help the people i have been praying about.

Jazz jazz jazz, my life is JAZZ!

P.S. Just summit my jesesy size and number and name,
number 5
name Nivad,
size m.

hope with this jessery, COSBT will win HAHAHAHHAHHAA....:P
gtg, meeting jin wei:)

No comments: