Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blog since my birthday,

Tuesday, 11/3/2008

Happy Birthday Ming Na, Hope you enjoy your tkd friends give you de surprise. Haha. Can see that you did enjoy it.

Ming Na wishing a her wish....Mean while a bucket of pail containing (chendol, ice karchian, red bean, maple syrup) is on top of her head.
ming na bd


Than came the "water". Than Ming Na shouted "AHHHHHH" than chase them...

ming na bd


Than after chasing she when to sit down to blow the candle...


ming na bd


After that she when to cut the cake. But i donno why she look so angry...Hhaa..may be its my camera.Hhaha.look like she want to kill people..HAHAHA...look for yourselves.

ming na bd



Today when to NTU to take a look at hows tkd is like. Its kinda fun, I like it. Haha. Donno y. Its tough. But i like it. Haha. Indeed the people there are very friendly and helpful. I am new there and they are more than willing to guide me and teach me. Indeed its NTU tkd.

Now in a dilemma to see whether to join tkd in sp a not leh. Hhaa. And about the grading. Haixz. I think i think too much liao. Haha. after the section. my master leg(right) hurt abit. I think i kick the wrong way bah. Haha.

Great day today. I enjoy it very much.


Monday 10/3/2008

Happy birthday Daniel (my younger brother),

Nthing much today happen. Haha. Actually spend time with God, trying to get my life right before my Father again. Yeah. My grand mother fall down. Heng she did not get hurt. I really pray for her lor. She is getting weaker and weaker as time goes. yeah. Take a look at my cute ah ma that i took of her.


Photobucket

I pray that God will us me to reach out to her. God help me.


Sunday, 9 march 2008

Today late for cafe duty. NO. I hate being late. I really hate it. Haha. Blame my self of not setting up my alarm clock. Haha. Anyway. i was at first the food warmer, than due to i was late, i was changed to runner, than due to the coffee maker need people, sister wanping ask me to do coffee. Not a easy job. Hhaa.coz the coffee maker is so slow lor. I can be kinda fast, but the machine slow i also bo bian. Haha.

Over all the cafe tdy is a mirrical. we sold all the food. And tdy we are kinda lack of helpers. Its amazing how God turn the situation around. Yeah.

I left early to join my parent for lunch. They are so kinda lor. come and fetch me in church. They said something that i wont forget. "Y did you treat ah ma unlike how you treat the old people in church?" This statement strike me.

When to watch 10 000 BC with my parent and my younger brother. Nice movie. After that when to have a dinner in the restaurant. Coz to celebrate my bro and mine birthday. They give me a present.A HANDPHONE.

Nokia 5610 XpressMusic Mobile Phone (cant upload the picture, next time ok?)

I was really happen when they give me the handphone. I love it. Really do.

Its not that the hand phone is good. But its the first time my mother actually buy something for me. I felt the love that my parent give and the promises that God gave also.

Thank you God.

8/3/08 Saturday.

Great day. Great time spend with Ming Na in song leading. Its really great that she is the song leader. Yeah. After that when to media to learn about how to set up the sound, mic, etc. than when back to cell to join them for ice breaker. They gave me and mingna a surprise lor. Haha. I was shock. I hope Ming Na was shock also. Hhaa. Really enjoy myself in the ice breaker.
Thanks aspiration. Love you all alot.

after the sermon, I am determine to change to be more Christ like. To be Christ ambassador when i leave the church. Yeah. Great sermon about having confident in God. Yeah.

I really enjoy the birthday surprise. Love it!

Love the card that media people make for me. Love it!

Love all who give me the present and plan the surprise.

Even if you nvr, I will still love you!!! Muack..^.^

Friday, 7/3/08

When to take photo of spcp, its was last min, but i manage to take some nice photos. Take a look...

spcp

spcp

spcp


spcp

spcp

abstrat spcp

This is what i like that i took with the Sp canoe polo. Helping the oops magazine. Yeah. Anyway. after this i when to meet media people at bukit timah plaza. Yeah. We when pizza hut and eat. Muen treat me. I LOVE HIM, :p He treat me coz its my birthday. Hhaa. Than after eating, we when back to church. To learn somethings. took some pictures.

I love this picture alot, prison break is my favorite show, than Now? Toilet break!!! HAHA

toilet break

vidas took a picture of me doing mixer, i love this pic kinda alot. Hehe


me doing mixer


He is the Man in media. The one that is crazy when times come, and serious when its suppose to be...Take a look at him...*drum roll******

Photobucket

mixer
this picture its abit blur, but i also like it.HAHA. Love today, enjoy the pizza!!

MARCH 6, 2008 Thursday

Today is my birthday. have lots of fun.Hhaa. to a small extent. Haha. parent sms me to wish me a happy birthday lor. I was really touched amazing lor. than when to prayer meeting. THEY BLUFF ME!!! haha. you guys did a great job. Yeah. i was very the surprise. but its just i was concentrating on wanting to pray. HAHA. i love you guys giving me the surprise. love it. Thanks alot. I know that day my face is weird. But i really love it. Did surprise me. Yeah. Hehe. Love the muffin also. Hehe.

You Guys ROCKS!!!!

3-5 march
Class chalet, C2
i will post tml. Very TIRED LIAO. BLOG FOR 2 hours liao..

YVONNE...CAN TAKE A LONG TIME IN ALL MY PHOTOS LIAO..YOU CAN ZOOM IN SOME MORE...Haha...enjoy reading and taking a look at the photos.
God bless all.

No comments: