Only through adversity, one truly appreciates serenity.
Only through poverty, one truly appreciates riches.
Only through sorrow, one truly appreciates joy.
Only through bondage, one truly appreciates freedom.
Only through pain, one truly appreciates pleasure.
Only through violence, one truly appreciates peace.
Sister wan ping talk about this last week. I read this in Kenneth blog also. This really remind me.
Me myself am suffering from most of this things (adversity, poverty, sorrow, bondage, pain, violence).
This poem really make total sense in Christian walk, even for non-christian. This make sense. I totally agree with this.
I really appreciates things happening around me. Really do!
God always sent people around me to encourage me and cheer me up and to stir me to fight in this spiritual war.
truthfully, I really hate the sin,repent and sin cycle. I want to get closer to God. God have call me to do things for Him, but i always look at the circumstances and i did not do it. God is merciful, God always give me chances to repent. God is love, and love is in God. This goes hand in hand. You WILL NOT find God not loving people. YOU WILL NEVER!
Yeah, As i am reading Kenneth's blog. I remembered that he once told me that we are not fighting to win the spiritual war. God, Jesus Christ have died, and therefore we have won the war. We are not fighting for it, but from it.
Procrastinating really kill me. I always wanted to do my Qt, but always delay until kinda late than i start doing or sometimes i dont do. This is affecting me in my spiritual walk. This week may be tough, Spiritually affected. But i will still continue to pray and seek the true God, Jesus Christ.
"Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved."
I believe that God will save me. It may not be now. But i do know that God is a timely God. His plan is the best and He also want to give the children nothing but the best. Sometimes we dont prayers answered immediately, reason was that God may be want us to learn to be patient, to be more prayerful,etc. God want to speak to me, and God also want to speak to you too. He is a fair God. Never doubt whether is God really real. HE IS REAL. and very real in my life.
God, I have a short prayer. I want to do my Qt regularly so that i can hand you my problems, to talk to you, to pray for my friend, family, country, and everything. God, Do not let distraction get into my life. My main problem is always getting distracted in times when i want to sing praise to you or during my Qt. God give me the ability to focus. God, this week i may sin alot of times and God, i really hate it. Its irritating. God, forgive me for the sin i have done. Let me be a do-er and not a person only know how to say. Let me act it out. God use me to show others how mightly you are in my life. God almighty, I thank you for everything in my life. I thank you for the reader of this blog, that you make speak to them through my life. I thanks you Lord, In the name of Jesus i pray, Amen.
Praise the Lord,
With eyes, i shall see.
With legs, i shall walk.
With hands, I shall shoot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment