Am i what i am?
Are you seeing Davin?
Am i having split personality?
What have i become?
I had been through alot of difficulties.
Enough to help those people who are facing problems.
I love to help other people, people who are better or worst than what i have face through.
I do not want other people to face what i face for i know the pain, the sorrow, the sadness, condemnation.
I do not have much to say. Too much to say actually. Feeling kinda rubbish now.
Too much things to say.
My head is full of thoughts. I think a lot in times. My dreams, My ambitions.
But sometimes i hate it. Every times i have big dreams, big plans. People will come and put a wet blanket on me.
I hate it.
I am like a person without dreams, without goals. May be with a few that i will hold on to like helping people. I will help people with all my might. Yeah. This is my little bit of goals.
I shall not say too much about it. i should STFU. yeah.
People come, People go.
Complains come, Complains go.
If we are not going to do anything about it, what for even voice out our troubles.
Am i living in a world being affected by someone?
Am i hiding stuff in my heart that i never shared?
Am i influencing people in a bad way?
Am i trying to be a attention seeker?
Am i a failure son?
Am i trying hard enough to make friend?
hmmm, should i lock this blog?
haixz, donno lah. Hope i can share with someone i am close with. phmmm.
Who am i?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment