This song have touch me alot. Alot... yup... I am kinda sad. Fall into the same old thing again. But this time. Today, I am determined to get out of it. God gave me psalm23 today. I am thankful that God do still forgive me. PRAISE HIM. yup. Verse 3 really touch me.
he restores my soul. He guild me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
This really touch me. I am going to change for Him. Its not because i want to be recognised or whatever. But rather, for the love that He gave me. Yup.
This song also touch me alot.
Chorus
You reign
You reign
Over every thing lord you reign
with power
and Justice Divine
Over everything lord you reign
Bridge
See now the king of glory,
Love i got
become my glory
Father i surrender
All i am to you forever
This song is really powerfull, Amazing. Yup. God i want to glorfied you in all cases.
In running,
As a musician for small group,
As a joker/magician for friend around me,
As a photographer to be,
In my spiritual walk,
As a brother in Christ in cell group.
Some other thing did touch me, like the show chariot of fire. It really inspired me to make my saturday free for God and to spent time with my dear brother and sister in Christ. Its a great show. I will lent to YOU ALL ONE.yup.YOU.haha.
I want to run for God. I want to set my goal clear. And the goal is to walk this journey life with God. First goal i am going to do is to be a missionary after my army. This will be the time i give God my life.
How long?
I leave it to God. Yup.
Do enjoy the song my friend. Yup.
I will update my blog regularly.Be a blogger that will not leave the blog to collect dust.
^.^
God bless.
(now going for CRS lesson liao)
Seeya...^.^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment