Just wondering,
how many people do look at people ability and judge them?
How many>?
Touch your heart and say...yup...
I shall be honest, i very very rare will judge people about the ability one. I do judge people,but is super rare. For those who have very good ability, i will praise them. For those who are not that good, i will encourage them to strive for the better.
I may not be good at my studies, i may not be good at anything. But one thing i can confirm. I wont leave a person there helplessly. I will help them one. If its within my capability very glad to help him/her. If i am not, i try to find other source of help to help that person. This is me.
I may be a joker, I may make a joke about my self, I may behave weirdly at times. The main purpose why did i do that is because i do not want other people to get up sad. Being sad is no good. You will only get more and more sad.
I do question on how my class mate look at me. or any one out there. It just make me sad sometimes. But i am not quite affected by it. I am trying to help other people who are sad to get out of the barrier. The self inflicted prison that that sad person create for it self.
I do every things, but none of them is my specialty. like there is a saying
Jack of all trade, master of none.
i find my self in this situation. Its kinda very sad when i heard how well people score. How people getting 4.0 for GPA. and i getting 1.063. Lets do some maths. The difference is 2.937.
ITS ALOT OF DIFFERENCE. Always trying to find people to study with me, to motivate me. But i found none. This Situation not just me alone who face it. Alot more people out there is facing it. yup.
I shall complain no more. For what ever i have done, is out of my own heart. I do things from my own heart. yup. No mater what result i might get. I will not complain. Most of the time i will just get dishearten and get over with it. Yup.
Hope you are ok wei yang,
Zhen Wei, I will keep you in my prayer man. My first small group leader. You teaches me alot of things man. Thanks.
God bless all. Sleeping now.
sign off at 2am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment